12 art Reviews with Responses

Dance a fancy Dance a fancy

Visually Entertaining!

I love how the longer I look at it the more I see. The way the feet are different, the hands, the masks... It's really oddly imbalanced at yet seems to work really well. I love the textures. Are you going to color it in? It stands great on it's own, but some color would make it interesting as well. If you do I would love to see it! Awesome work!

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks, i'm glad you like it. I might color it in someday, but i kind of like it in black and white, I only added a slight grey tone here and there. But thanks again, this was a lot of fun to do.

Cheers!

Marionette Marionette

Simply Beautiful!

This is really beautiful! I love the color scheme, the position and the way you did her eyes. Really nicely done!

TheN0mad responds:

thanks much buddeh

Bums Bums

Sculpted

I love the sculpted, yet human, look of it! Really amazing expression. Awesome job!

J-qb responds:

Thanks!

GooberfestIMPROVED! GooberfestIMPROVED!

Weird and Fun!

This is so weird and fun! I LOVE it! The way they're all interacting with one another is so funny! My favorite is the the pink "she hulk" thing in the corner! Awesome job!

Chrlinatro responds:

Hahaha, thank you so much!!! I'm so glad to see SOME people like it :3 <3333

Long Legs Long Legs

I love this!

I love the game and I love the art! SO beautiful!

MasterMerol responds:

:D
THANKS FOR LOVING THEM!!

billy e mandy without breasts? billy e mandy without breasts?

Sério? Você precisa de um tradutor?

Eu acho que você pode entender claramente o cômico sem falar Português. Mas, se você realmente precisa dele, o Google Translate é sempre lá! Eu achei isso realmente funn!

Luichemax responds:

yeahhh....

e valeu...o/

Demon Mercenaries Get Lunch Demon Mercenaries Get Lunch

Awesome!

I love how it really tells a story and the style that you drew it in! Really cool stuff!

Nogfish responds:

thanks! glad you like it!

hi hi

Nice!

Really fun design!

datamouth responds:

thanx saramary!!

Pathogen Pathogen

Really Freaky Cool

I love the mask. It's a wonderful touch in this picture. Really creepy but kinda pretty at the same time. Cool work!

InspectorGadget responds:

thanks x

Throbulator Throbulator

Inside Out Sackboy!

A bit rated M for LBP!

Savory responds:

Proportions are too off for a sackboy. Although I have always wanted to make a sackboy version of something. Stay tuned!