The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Has everyone seen the entire "game"?

The message at the end was really powerful. I look at some of these comments and I'm not sure if anyone has really seen the entire "game" from start to finish. I think that you should include the Cambodia dialogue from the very beginning to the end. Otherwise I think the message gets lost and the purpose doesn't come off correctly.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Got Me!

LOL! I should have known from the title that something was up! Awesome game!

Chisel Chisel

Fun and Entertaining!

I loved the color and style of everything! The sound effects were cute! Really fun game play!

All we need is Brain 2 All we need is Brain 2

Cute Zombies!

I really enjoyed the game play and figuring out the puzzles. The "tv" tutorials were a nice touch as well as the juggling eye balls! Really cool game!

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Super Awesome!

This game was SO much fun!!! I LOVED the "coffee break" one the best! I played some of the other speed games that you have and they were way too fast for me. This one was a bit easier for me! Awesome job!

RedEye 1031 RedEye 1031

Cool Style!

I liked the dark style of it. I would have liked to see the enemies stand out a little more. They kind of blended into the background. I really liked the blood spatter effect and story line!

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

Fun!

This game is so much fun to play! I love how you took the time to put an awesome selection of music to go with it! Awesome job!

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Amazing Detail!

I love this! The pictures are amazing and your choice of music fit perfectly! Awesome job!

Ice Shape Master Ice Shape Master

Nicely Done!

I love these types of games. It was easy to catch on, but still entertaining! I saw your post on the forum and came over to check it out. I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

This was SO much fun!

Awesome game! A lot of fun to play!