Graveyard Shift (Song) Graveyard Shift (Song)

Nicely Done!

It's a good quality sound that would fit nicely with a game. I could picture zombie game play with this. It would have been nice to have more of a pick up here and there to pull you back into it. It has a great start to it! Nicely done!

The Fan The Fan

Pretty Good!

You have some really interesting choice of lyrics. It started out with a good clean intro. The instrumentals were pretty good but the vocals were a bit pitchy and unintelligible at times. I could see it cleaned up a bit recording wise. It reminds me a bit of RHCP's newer material. I think that it could make an interesting music video flash. Pretty Good!

Sawdust responds:

Thanks

Zapp Brannigan Montage Zapp Brannigan Montage

Good

I really liked your Zapp Brannigan. It was easily recognizable. I love that monologue. Your Futurama Nixon can sound a bit more "cartooney". The audio sounded a bit shaky at times.

Coop responds:

Poor mic quality, I'm afraid - I have since updated all of that, so maybe I'll get a script written and do some of my own Futurama skits made?

[S:C] White Hot Colonic [S:C] White Hot Colonic

Intriguing

It has a way of getting your attention, yet simple at the same time. I liked the use of voices and the steady beat in the background. I would love to hear this expanded.

On to the Show! (short theme) On to the Show! (short theme)

Cute!

I could totally picture a stage and "Cabernet" type seating. Really cute and sweet jingle! Good job!

ImperfectDisciple responds:

The Last Pilgrimage The Last Pilgrimage

Epic

Wonderful blend of instruments and sound. They all told a different and unique part of the story. It felt "Epic". Amazing work!

LightKeeper responds:

I only wish it was less synthesized. Thanks for the kind work, I'd love to remix this better one day.

The Keywood WIP The Keywood WIP

A Good Start

So far it sounds like a nice preview for something to come. Keep at it! I like the beat!

extrallusionist extrallusionist

I loved it!

You know, music and art are really tricky. One mans junk is anthers treasure and so on... This is exactly the kind of music that I love to listen to when I'm playing games. I tend to lean toward a "dubstep/ electronica" type stuff. I could definitely see this in an "art" game type category. It really tells a nice story. 5/5, 10/10, and favorited!

Silent-G responds:

I'm glad you liked it. I'd love to see any of my music used in a game or video, so its nice to here that.
thanks for the review.

Purged - Animal's Piece Purged - Animal's Piece

Voice of an Angel!

You have the voice of an angle! Just beautiful!

MoL- Frozen Embers MoL- Frozen Embers

Childlike and Fun!

I really liked the lightness of it. It reminded me a bit of something I'd hear around the holidays, but also very unique. The voices added nicely. The only thing that I would have liked was it to be extended out a bit further. Other than that really nice!

MeteorManMike responds:

Glad you liked it, I might later extend some of my pieces (if I feel ambitious enough). Planning on remixing this as a rock-ish tune for once you get rid of the ice in the game.