All 47 art Reviews

Dance a fancy Dance a fancy

Visually Entertaining!

I love how the longer I look at it the more I see. The way the feet are different, the hands, the masks... It's really oddly imbalanced at yet seems to work really well. I love the textures. Are you going to color it in? It stands great on it's own, but some color would make it interesting as well. If you do I would love to see it! Awesome work!

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks, i'm glad you like it. I might color it in someday, but i kind of like it in black and white, I only added a slight grey tone here and there. But thanks again, this was a lot of fun to do.

Cheers!

Marionette Marionette

Simply Beautiful!

This is really beautiful! I love the color scheme, the position and the way you did her eyes. Really nicely done!

TheN0mad responds:

thanks much buddeh

Postcard 3 Postcard 3

LMAO!

I'm sorry that I don't have any "criticism" for this. I just find it hilarious!

Evil-Eye Evil-Eye

Really Cool!

I love the glassy effect on the face. The way the "evil" eye is a little wonky is sweet! The only thin I would like to see is more definition around the face. Like adding hair or fire or water or something maybe the face is coming out of to make it pop more. The color scheme is interesting. That makes me think fire. Other than that I think it's really unique and interesting! Nice job!

Hand Hand

Creative!

These designs remind me of fosters home for imaginary friends. I really like the simplicity of the design and color scheme. It would be nice to see a few different "positions" of the same ones like dancing or with this one writing would be cool. I really enjoy this!

Star Fairy Star Fairy

Beautiful

This one really captivates me! I love the endless stars and how you made the wings almost look like constellations. Really creative stuff! Good job!

Servant of the Gods Servant of the Gods

Interesting

I like how the expression of the Avatar mimics the action of the lightning strike in the background. The style looks painted which is a nice touch. I would have liked less blending and more detail in some areas. Adding details to the Avatars skin would have been a nice touch. Overall I think that it's a really nice piece! Good job!

First flight First flight

Perfect

Really awesome detailing and expressions. I love the gentleness, get strength this picture has. Really amazing work!

Bums Bums

Sculpted

I love the sculpted, yet human, look of it! Really amazing expression. Awesome job!

J-qb responds:

Thanks!

Photobooth Bert Photobooth Bert

Love the Eyes

I really love this picture. I think that you did a really good job with the background story, but the picture speaks for itself.