When a klown dies When a klown dies

aaahhhh!

holy cow! wasn't expecting that!

Mario slayer the return Mario slayer the return

A Bit Anti-Climatic

The best part about this was the visual and audio special effects. I would have liked to seen more of a story line. Voices would have been a nice touch. As far as creativity and design I think that you made good choices as far as realism with Mario's character as well as the game play backgrounds. I think that it could have been more of a build up to the end, though. The "random" ending was the best one. The other two were anti-climatic. I could tell that there was a lot of work put into this. I don't think that there's much that needs to be done to make it perfect! I hope to see more soon!

Figter responds:

yeah i have to admit that the endings indeed were abit anti-climatic since it was the end of a long animation time and i was growning kind of impatient and unfortunatly rushed some aspects.

Thanks for your review saramary3

Resident Hall Evil Resident Hall Evil

Has Potential

I could tell that there was a lot of work put into this. I saw the similarities to the game, but I didn't find it funny. I think that it has some really good parts that could be worked on to make it funny, though. The hungry/ door bit was good as well as when he was walking it was along side the wall instead of straight. I don't come across a lot of live action stuff that intrigues me on here and this one has a lot of potential. I would love to see it cleaned up and reworked a bit.

Fro responds:

Yeah, I wish this had turned out better. Not time to clean it up I'm afraid.

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Has everyone seen the entire "game"?

The message at the end was really powerful. I look at some of these comments and I'm not sure if anyone has really seen the entire "game" from start to finish. I think that you should include the Cambodia dialogue from the very beginning to the end. Otherwise I think the message gets lost and the purpose doesn't come off correctly.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Got Me!

LOL! I should have known from the title that something was up! Awesome game!

Chisel Chisel

Fun and Entertaining!

I loved the color and style of everything! The sound effects were cute! Really fun game play!

Graveyard Shift (Song) Graveyard Shift (Song)

Nicely Done!

It's a good quality sound that would fit nicely with a game. I could picture zombie game play with this. It would have been nice to have more of a pick up here and there to pull you back into it. It has a great start to it! Nicely done!

The Fan The Fan

Pretty Good!

You have some really interesting choice of lyrics. It started out with a good clean intro. The instrumentals were pretty good but the vocals were a bit pitchy and unintelligible at times. I could see it cleaned up a bit recording wise. It reminds me a bit of RHCP's newer material. I think that it could make an interesting music video flash. Pretty Good!

Sawdust responds:

Thanks

Zapp Brannigan Montage Zapp Brannigan Montage

Good

I really liked your Zapp Brannigan. It was easily recognizable. I love that monologue. Your Futurama Nixon can sound a bit more "cartooney". The audio sounded a bit shaky at times.

Coop responds:

Poor mic quality, I'm afraid - I have since updated all of that, so maybe I'll get a script written and do some of my own Futurama skits made?

Dance a fancy Dance a fancy

Visually Entertaining!

I love how the longer I look at it the more I see. The way the feet are different, the hands, the masks... It's really oddly imbalanced at yet seems to work really well. I love the textures. Are you going to color it in? It stands great on it's own, but some color would make it interesting as well. If you do I would love to see it! Awesome work!

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks, i'm glad you like it. I might color it in someday, but i kind of like it in black and white, I only added a slight grey tone here and there. But thanks again, this was a lot of fun to do.

Cheers!

Marionette Marionette

Simply Beautiful!

This is really beautiful! I love the color scheme, the position and the way you did her eyes. Really nicely done!

TheN0mad responds:

thanks much buddeh

Postcard 3 Postcard 3

LMAO!

I'm sorry that I don't have any "criticism" for this. I just find it hilarious!